Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text is single-spaced; with Double Column uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- دا پٹ پولی نوشت(ریسرج پیپر) داکان مست پین جاگہ یا ریسرج جرنل اسے ٹی شینک متنے۔
دا پٹ پولی نوشت(ریسرج پیپر) چاہنداری، پٹ پولی وڑوڈول، کھٹیا، او شرہ جرہ نوشتہ کننگانے۔
(Introduction, Methodology, Results & Discussion)
دا پٹ پولی نوشت(ریسرج پیپر) البرز نا ٹہفوکا دروشم ٹی اے، ڈبل کالم نوشتہ اے، ایم ۔ایس ورڈ ٹی نوشتہ اے، حوالہ او کتاب آک رومن ٹی نوشتہ او۔
this section is for academic articles. all submissions undergo a blind peer-review process. submission must comply with submission guidelines.
All submitted papers are subject to strict double-blind peer review process, by at least one international and one national reviewer. That are experts in the area of the particular paper. The peer review process can take anywhere between 3 weeks to 5 weeks. The aim of the review process is to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the article, in terms of originality, interest, up-to-dates, coherence, and balanced argumentation. The factors that are chiefly taken into account in review are as follows:
- Relevance: Is this paper relevant for the topics of this journal?
- Soundness: Is this paper technically sound and complete?
- Are the claims supported by experimental/theoretical results?
- Significance: Is the paper interesting for other researchers?
- Originality: Are the results/ideas novel and previously unknown?
- Readability: Is the paper well-organized and easy to understand?
- Language: Is the paper written in correct Brahui or English (language) and style?
Alburz has licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.